We are not consultants.
We are improvement specialists who deliver results.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
% AVG. RETURN ON INVESTMENT
A Comprehensive Approach
Prioritize improvement opportunities to get better results faster.
- Goals and historical performance data are reviewed for consistency and trends.
- Managers, non-managers, customers, and stakeholders are surveyed or interviewed to gather input about strengths and improvement opportunities.
- Policies and standard operating practices are reviewed for effectiveness and compliance.
- Critical process flows are mapped, to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- A specific set of prioritized improvement actions are developed, including a timetable for implementation.
Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen
Apply structured methods to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Define the scope of the improvement project and the structure of improvement teams.
- Measure the performance of the current processes and build detailed process maps of the process flow.
- Analyze the process fail-points to determine the root causes of problems.
- Improve the current processes by implementing changes to the current process flow that reduce cycle time, eliminate delays, reduce waste, etc..
- Control the improved processes by establishing standard operating procedures and ongoing performance monitoring systems.
Access To Specialized Resources
Deploy specialized resources to realize impressive return on investment.
- Financial assumptions about costs and projected savings are audited for accuracy.
- Roles of members of the project implementation team are defined to ensure clarity and accountability.
- Resources, activities, and timetables are delineated in a Master Project Management Plan.
- Mechanisms to periodically communicate implementation status are established.
- The project implementation team is guided by an experienced Improvement Specialist to ensure successful implementation.
More Than A Survey
Translate information into action to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Survey questions and survey results reports are customized to our client’s unique needs.
- Surveys can be administered using a variety of methods: paper, email, website link, telephone, and/or on-site data entry station.
- Information from surveys is carefully analyzed to identify critical themes and actionable findings.
- Findings reports include suggested action steps based on our extensive knowledge of multiple industries.
- Improvement teams are guided by our experienced Improvement Specialists to ensure that actions are implemented to achieve the desired results.
If you are a referral-based business you will want to learn about SENTINEL, a unique service based on Net Promoter Score, which will increase your referrals and revenue.